At home- mind wandering

I felt so alone at home, kept doing things that repeated doing everyday. From reading books to facebooking, go out with friends. It really bored me out. I wish I can a sweet vacation away from bustle of the city in the oversea cities where i can spend money living in plush hotel with ornate mahagony furniture. I wish I can have the chance to walk under the shade of trees where chances of exodus shoving will be less, so I can sit there from day to night, reverring and appraising the true essence of mother nature. I wish I could totter at the beach and bask under the blaring heat of sun. I wish I can tour around the shops and give myself any try on things that avert my attention. I wish I have a better handphone that can chic my life. With a sophiscated handphone, I can capture the every moment of my life. Inadvertently, I was indulging in sth that will take long time to realize it. The problem that I have here is I come from a poor family. I never blame myself for being born in this family. I am glad that I have a healthy family. Those underdeveloped counties have the worst facilities and policies that thwart their civilian from achieving their basic needs in life. I have my basic needs fulfilled, but not every dreams archieved. Guess these dreams will have to be part of my future to realize.
Copyright © 2013 The End Where I Begin