Fragile


A new year ahead now. 2012 is arriving with tones of wishes from my friends in both KL and Penang. Indeed, 1/1/12 is such a wonderful and warm day to me. Hey, my friends who looking at my blog now. Do you ponder over the future of yourself? Or you still dwelling with some difficulties which cannot be overcome? Try not to burrow your head too deep in the hole which your will later cannot retrieve your head from. All difficulties and troubles will have to come from some sources and triggers. Identify it and dont let it ot be your burden of life. It sounds easy for me to say it out, it is very hard to practise on daily life. From these few days in my hometown, Penang, where i back to my own home, i realize a lot of things. A relationship is something very fragile to be maintained. I hope I can get a wonderful result in 2012, hope my family members healthy and happy in this year and the last I hope the world will be peaceful in every single day in 2012.
Copyright © 2013 The End Where I Begin