The Rubicon


It's my third year now, soon I will be transferred to Klang. I am a neophyte in this medical clinical field, have a great mantle to learn everything necessary to make me a full- fledged doctor. Indubitably, I am a wimp who need a lot prop from my fellow friends and seniors. In one occasion where we had briefing, I had to use more time to grasp a simple concept of knee jerk reflex. This indeed stymied me to learn, but I never one want to give up. I am now in the middle of the right- of- way, there is no way for me to turn around. I know I have to get on this gravel shingle road, even though I will be return in grime. I know, sometime I will be pale in comparison with my peers or colleagues. There is a supposition that I hold on- hard works fruit a great payback that transcend everything. Over the past few years, I had trained to subdued my marring and undulating emotions  that always gain control of me. Time will give attest of my capability, I just have to work harder and diligently. May everything in my clinical years go smoothly without a bummer. 
Copyright © 2013 The End Where I Begin