Back to Penang

This whole year, i really learn a lot of things from all my friends that i made in university. I could really say that i am a grown-up now. The old self of me always fret of doing something new and brave. However, i will search alternative now and try hard to archieve the goal.

I have a plan ahead of me. I want to realize my dream plan. I hope I can pass my exam, no need to take supple (a test to retest those who have their exam). I had searched the route map of Rapid Penang to get to know the bus that can take me to the place without burdening my parents. They always want to fetch and bring me to place i want to go. However, i want to prove that I can be independent and they don't have to worry about me.

I plan to work back at Borders since I have a month of experience working at there before. I guess they will want me back because I am really good at shoving books. Beside, I will take some workout at USM. I have not really go to ask about the price and figure the location there. I will ask help from friends to get ot know the gym. I want to take up some charity work at Tan Xiang Temple. A friend of mine also get me some charity work at an unknown clinic.

God, i hope that I can pass this exam successfully. I can hear that my plan is calling me now.
Copyright © 2013 The End Where I Begin