Loathsome

I feel so terrified now. I dont know the way now. I hope a beacon can be with me now. Direct me to the pathway that i should go, not just leave me wondering where i should i head to. Suddenly, there was a light shooting in front, shimmering sharp and focus light on me. I want to get over there, but I know that my weight cannot carry me that far. Though i have the strong flying wings, that wouldn't help much. The chasm between me and light is too far away. I hope i can touch it with my melting hand, as i try to fly away, it will only drive me to the brim of death. Death wouldnt give second chance to mankind. I hope that i could change my path of destiny, if i were given a chance to go back to childhood, i will not burrowing myself in the world of words only. I will try my magic hand on those things that i will like to do, do stuff that against my parents. I am little bit dejected over what my prents have pushed me to become of. Because of their dedicated love to me, I will have to prove back to them by scoring a good result. In the end, I hardly recognised who i supposed to be. A happy child with cherish childhood? A studious child without the merry of life? If I am not destined to choose this path, will I be something different? Only the maker of mine will know the stark truth.
Copyright © 2013 The End Where I Begin