New Moon




Yesterday, my friend and I patronised cinema to have this new movie. Wow, it's so boring, nothing fancy, nothing extraordinary that can entice me. I felt so stupid to go and watch it. Actually, I had read the book before, the front part is all about the inner feeling of Bella, how she felt about the relationship between Edward and her. She realised that one day she will turn old and that will mean she will not be able to stay with Edward forever. However, Edward did not want to bite her cause' he does not want her to follow his trail to become a vampire which is immortal. Kent said that the one of the male lead character is handsome and gorgeous, i would just say that he is handsome but he lack something a man need (the spirit). He is Taylor who acts as werewolf. Well, he is too naive and young, and from what i get from the web, he is currently in relationship with Taylor Swift. Two Taylor together will sure to ignite sparks between them. There is one girl I like. In the movie she is a vampire called Jane who can petrifies the one around her with a mere sight.




Copyright © 2013 The End Where I Begin