Long time no see to my blog

It's been a long time that i have not touch computer, laptop to get online. Now, I am sitting down in front of the computer gaping deep into the world that i barely know now. I have been waiting long to come home. But the feeling is very strange. I had been studying hard for my exam, now i finally back to hometown, so i should not have any qualms about taking a few days off. A feeling barge in and i know i should take less resting time, start working. I found myself a promising job, though everyone was bleating the price is inappropriate to my work. Anyway, i care less about it and i want to be onto my job to know what is Boarders about. Correct, my working place is now at Queensbay, the Boarders. The interviewers is not the type of devil's advocate, she is a kind lady, i hope that she will always be. She told me to have downright preparation about my working during my interview. I felt easy after all, however i sputttered in my interview. The butterfly always fluttered in my stomach like it always has. She asked me to go back home and waited patiently for the answers. That day, i got a call from the lady. After i hang out my phone, I yelped out like i was released from the cage. Groovy, I finally get a job.

As today is the Earth day, i would ask everyone of us to support the world organisation and also the private sector in support of the good envinronment. A better generation will need a better place to live on and strive. Dont let your earth conscious to turn out to be speck, let it glitter and glisten throughout the whole world.

Copyright © 2013 The End Where I Begin