A new rise from the earth

Ha ha ha ... Laughing heard again in our room it's like a bloth of blood that the smell last for a long time. My room has some new guests including Melvin, Wei Hiok, Yi Han and sometimes Kai Ming. (Though they are not from my room). We have been in a hysterical mood from the moment we came back from holiday, I have been asking to myself, is this the same Xiong that i know in the past few year. I could honestly say I changed a lot now. I become more competent than I though I was never before. However at the same time I found out that the life is worth to enjoy cause' it will just slip away in a moment or two. If you did not grip it well, darn you will sure to miss the most interesting part. I have been wondering about myself. Am I a teenager without childhood? Inevitably, it is a definite answer. I have been burrowwing myself in all heaps of books to get a good result. Pokemon, Digimon, Naruto, Detective Conan and all sort of entertainment sound so stranger to me. That is why I promise myself from now onwards I will enjoy my life to the fullest. Tomorrow will be a frightening day for me. Heebie-jeebie has scrawled around me since yesterday. Whatever result I get, I should have brace the fact that it is my destiny.

Copyright © 2013 The End Where I Begin