Hardship

Its been 2 week i m in University Malaya. I have all sort of concoction of feeling in my heart. The first week of our orientation, we have done lotta of activities which make me hardly have a little comfortable time for myself, it brings only hassle to my life... but at the same time i do enjoy. This is because that we learn how to cheers in a group of 100 to 200 people. I also have the chance to actually dance senam seni, which most people will find it very boring. Else, i feel it is a way of relaxing in the long week of orientation. The first few days we have of activity of getting to know pemabantu mahasiswa. They are a group comprises different races who stand up to help the freshman year student to get to know the college surrounding. There is a task whereby we have to take signature from the pembantu mahasiswa. I find that through this way i will get to know the pembantu mahasiswa or our seniors in a better way. I befriend with some of the seniors through this way. If it was last time in school, i will not approach any of my seniors, as if i dont really border about geeting to know my seniors. However, the situation changed now. I learn to approach friends and seniors in a humble and amiable way.

Yesterday, i went out ot mid valley. It was the second time i went there. I went with a batch of my course mate. We watched movie till late night or shall i say its early in the morning. The movie was ecllipse. As in the second sequel of the movie, if you dont really browse or read the book, you will get bored with the way the movie unravel. Its more to the deep-to-heart emotional intrigue. The intricacy of the feeling that transpire between Jacob, Bella and Edward is amazing. The love triangle is both complicated and simple. The love between Bella and Edward is great and yet simple. Bella always want to stay with Edward, regardless of anything that will crush her live. Its complicated in the way that Bella also fall in love Jacob, the werewolf. Eventually, Bella choose to stay beside Edward though Jacob have nearly killed. I realise that i will not step the path as Bella have done. I rather pick Jacob because i think that at least Jacob is liveful werewolf, whereas Edward is a lifeless vampire that will have to feed on prey to survive. I want a fiery heart that can warm me and i dont want a icy stone that do harm to me.

I think that is it. I am very exhausted and i need a restful day to embrace myself to the new whole week of orientation next week. Bye.
Copyright © 2013 The End Where I Begin